Fandom

Canaan Online Wiki

Pet Skill List

115pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments0 Share
Pet's Foundation Skill List
Each pet has 2 Default skills, The first is available when the pet is appraised and the second is available at Level 40.
Skill lv1 lv2 lv3 lv4 lv5 lv6 lv7 lv8      
First lv0 - 125AP lv15 - 145AP lv30 - 175AP lv45 - 205AP lv60 - 230AP lv75 - N/A lv90 - N/A N/A      
Second lv40 lv52 lv65 lv80 N/A N/A N/A N/A      
Note: AP = Attack Power; AP value exception for Giant Dragon Attack skill which has an extra fire damage; RP = Recovery Power.
First Skills
Attribute Name Range
Physics Dash Short-Range Single
Snipe Distance Single
Giant Dragon Attack Distance Single
Poisonous Attack Short-Range Single
Launch Attack Distance Single
Chop Short-Range Single
Ambush Distance Single
Sacred Sacred Light Bomb Distance Single
Dark Dark Shadow Ball Distance Single
Ice Ice Puncture Distance Single
Fire Flame Shot Distance Single
       
Second Skills
Attribute Name Range AP
Physics Sudden Attack Distance Row lv1 - 130
Mass Nedles Distance 4 lv1 - 90; lv2 - 100
Double Assault Short Single 2atks, 80% accuracy. Lv1 - 130; lv2 - 140
Bite Short Single lv1 - 210 + 15%HP Abs
Demon Snipe Distance Single lv1 - 220; lv2 - 240
Dark Shot Distance Row lv-5dmg ea5secs/20secs. Lv1 - 125
Tail Swing Short Line lv1 - 75
Iron Canon Distance Single Ignore Target's armor. Lv1 - 200; lv2 - 220
Sacred Holy Light Impact Distance Single lv1 - 220; lv2 - 240
Dark Shadow Explosion Distance Single lv-5dmg ea5secs/20secs. Lv1 - 215; lv2 - 235
Ice Ice Rock Distance Single lv1 - 230; lv2 - 250
Fire Giant Demon's Flame Distance Single lv1 - 235; lv2 - 255
Hell's Fire Distance Line lv1 - 75
Nill MoonLight Distance Single [RP] lv1 - 370


Pet's Special Skill List
To teach a pet a special skill, he must have open a skill slot and be in possession of a skill book.
The pet special skill is divided into 4 levels, which can be learnt at different pet levels, lvl1 skill at pet lvl15, lvl2 skill at pet lvl35, lvl3 skill at pet lvl55 and lvl4 skill at pet lvl75.
Name Attribute Type Skill effect description
Sneak attack/Steal Lv.1 Passive N/A Decreases cooling time when entering battle.
Sneak attack/Steal Lv.2 Passive N/A Decreases cooling time when entering battle.
Sneak attack/Steal Lv.3 Passive N/A Decreases cooling time when entering battle.
Sneak attack/Steal Lv.4 Passive N/A Decreases cooling time when entering battle.
Resonance Lv.1 Passive N/A Raises pet's ability score by 20%
Resonance Lv.2 Passive N/A Raises pet's ability score by 30%
Resonance Lv.3 Passive N/A Raises pet's ability score by 40%
Resonance Lv.4 Passive N/A Raises pet's ability score by 50%
Dexterity Lv.1 Passive N/A When HP is higher than 85%, increase action speed by 20p.
Dexterity Lv.2 Passive N/A When HP is higher than 80%, increase action speed by 20p.
Dexterity Lv.3 Passive N/A When HP is higher than 75%, increase action speed by 40p.
Dexterity Lv.4 Passive N/A When HP is higher than 70%, increase action speed by 40p.
Anger Lv.1 Passive N/A When HP is lower than 20%, increases own physical and magic attack intensity by 1500.
Anger Lv.2 Passive N/A When HP is lower than 20%, increases own physical and magic attack intensity by 3000.
Anger Lv.3 Passive N/A When HP is lower than 20%, increases own physical and magic attack intensity by 4000.
Anger Lv.4 Passive N/A When HP is lower than 20%, increases own physical and magic attack intensity by 5000.
Steel Armor Lv.1 Passive N/A Reduces 5% of received physical injury.
Steel Armor Lv.2 Passive N/A Reduces 10% of received physical injury.
Steel Armor Lv.3 Passive N/A Reduces 17% of received physical injury.
Steel Armor Lv.4 Passive N/A Reduces 25% of received physical injury.
Monster-proof Shield Lv.1 Passive N/A Reduces magic injury received by 5%.
Monster-proof Shield Lv.2 Passive N/A Reduces magic injury received by 10%.
Monster-proof Shield Lv.3 Passive N/A Reduces magic injury received by 17%.
Monster-proof Shield Lv.4 Passive N/A Reduces magic injury received by 25%.
Power of Defense Lv.1 Passive N/A Increases pet's max. HP by 7%.
Power of Defense Lv.2 Passive N/A Increases pet's max. HP by 15%.
Power of Defense Lv.3 Passive N/A Increases pet's max. HP by 22%.
Power of Defense Lv.4 Passive N/A Increases pet's max. HP by 30%.
Elf Power Lv.1 Passive N/A Decrease skill MP cost by 15%.
Elf Power Lv.2 Passive N/A Decrease skill MP cost by ??%.
Elf Power Lv.3 Passive N/A Decrease skill MP cost by ??%.
Elf Power Lv.4 Passive N/A Decrease skill MP cost by ??%.
Ferocity Lv.1 Passive N/A Raises pet's Physical attack by 5%.
Ferocity Lv.2 Passive N/A Raises pet's Physical attack by 10%.
Ferocity Lv.3 Passive N/A Raises pet's Physical attack by 15%.
Ferocity Lv.4 Passive N/A Raises pet's Physical attack by 20%.
Monster Perfusion Lv.1 Passive N/A Raises pet's Magical attacks (dark and sacred) by 5%.
Monster Perfusion Lv.2 Passive N/A Raises pet's Magical attacks (dark and sacred) by 10%.
Monster Perfusion Lv.3 Passive N/A Raises pet's Magical attacks (dark and sacred) by 15%.
Monster Perfusion Lv.4 Passive N/A Raises pet's Magical attacks (dark and sacred) by 20%.
Element Rampage Lv.1 Passive N/A Raises pet's Ice and Fie spell damage by 5%.
Element Rampage Lv.2 Passive N/A Raises pet's Ice and Fie spell damage by 10%.
Element Rampage Lv.3 Passive N/A Raises pet's Ice and Fie spell damage by 15%.
Element Rampage Lv.4 Passive N/A Raises pet's Ice and Fie spell damage by 20%.
"Demon Strength" Lv.1 Passive N/A Reduces skill MP consumption by 15%.
"Demon Strength" Lv.2 Passive N/A Reduces skill MP consumption by 25%.
"Demon Strength" Lv.3 Passive N/A Reduces skill MP consumption by 35%.
"Demon Strength" Lv.4 Passive N/A Reduces skill MP consumption by 50%.
Stimulation Lv.1 Active N/A 60% chance of raising pet's action speed by 20p, lasts 30secs.
Stimulation Lv.2 Active N/A 75% chance of raising pet's action speed by 20p, lasts 30secs.
Stimulation Lv.3 Active N/A 90% chance of raising pet's action speed by 40p, lasts 30secs.
Stimulation Lv.4 Active N/A 100% chance of raising pet's action speed by 40p, lasts 30secs.
Revival Lv.1 Active N/A 40% chance of bringing the target back to life and healing 20% to it's HP.
Revival Lv.2 Active N/A 50% chance of bringing the target back to life and healing 20% to it's HP.
Revival Lv.3 Active N/A 70% chance of bringing the target back to life and healing 30% to it's HP.
Revival Lv.4 Active N/A 100% chance of bringing the target back to life and healing 30% to it's HP.
Magic Change Lv.1 Active N/A Convert 200HP to 150MP.
Magic Change Lv.2 Active N/A Convert 400HP to 300MP.
Magic Change Lv.3 Active N/A Convert 800HP to 600MP.
Magic Change Lv.4 Active N/A Convert 1400HP to 1200MP.
Death Burn Lv.1 Active Fire Attack power 170, 30% chance of doing an extra 60p damage.
Death Burn Lv.2 Active Fire Attack power 200, 30% chance of doing an extra 60p damage.
Death Burn Lv.3 Active Fire Attack power 250, 30% chance of doing an extra 80p damage.
Death Burn Lv.4 Active Fire Attack power 280, 30% chance of doing an extra 80p damage.
Demon-Breaking Edge Lv.1 Active Ice Attacks a line of enemies, attack power 50, reduces enemy MP by 50.
Demon-Breaking Edge Lv.2 Active Ice Attacks a line of enemies, attack power 65, reduces enemy MP by 100.
Demon-Breaking Edge Lv.3 Active Ice Attacks a line of enemies, attack power 80, reduces enemy MP by 150.
Demon-Breaking Edge Lv.4 Active Ice Attacks a line of enemies, attack power 95, reduces enemy MP by 200.
Sacred Light Shine Lv.1 Active Holy Attacks all enemies, attack power 35, removes enemies holy buffs.
Sacred Light Shine Lv.2 Active Holy Attacks all enemies, attack power 45, removes enemies holy buffs.
Sacred Light Shine Lv.3 Active Holy Attacks all enemies, attack power 60, removes enemies holy buffs.
Sacred Light Shine Lv.4 Active Holy Attacks all enemies, attack power 75, removes enemies holy buffs.
Dark Shadow Devour Lv.1 Active Dark Attack power 190, 20% chance of sealing the enemy's attack for 7secs.
Dark Shadow Devour Lv.2 Active Dark Attack power 220, 20% chance of sealing the enemy's attack for 7secs.
Dark Shadow Devour Lv.3 Active Dark Attack power 280, 25% chance of sealing the enemy's attack for 7secs.
Dark Shadow Devour Lv.4 Active Dark Attack power 310, 25% chance of sealing the enemy's attack for 7secs.
Bitter Opression Lv.1 Active Short Range Attack power 200, decrease 15% of targets physical attack, lasts for 30secs.
Bitter Opression Lv.2 Active Short Range Attack power 230, decrease 15% of targets physical attack, lasts for 30secs.
Bitter Opression Lv.3 Active Short Range Attack power 290, decrease 15% of targets physical attack, lasts for 30secs.
Bitter Opression Lv.4 Active Short Range Attack power 320, decrease 15% of targets physical attack, lasts for 30secs.
Dark Fluctuation Lv.1 Active Distance Attacks a row of enemies, attack power 120, decrease all target's spell damage by 10%.
Dark Fluctuation Lv.2 Active Distance Attacks a row of enemies, attack power 140, decrease all target's spell damage by 10%.
Dark Fluctuation Lv.3 Active Distance Attacks a row of enemies, attack power 170, decrease all target's spell damage by 10%.
Dark Fluctuation Lv.4 Active Distance Attacks a row of enemies, attack power 200, decrease all target's spell damage by 10%.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.